DOMESTIC – WITHIN AUSTRALIA
- FREE for orders over $300
- $10 flat rate for standard delivery orders under $300
- Capital cities/metro areas 3-5 business days. Regional/remote areas may take further 2-3 business days.
- $30 flat fee**. We charge in $AUD.
- Allow up to 7-16 working days.
- Orders over $1000, Please enquire with your country clearance charge on your side, which is arranged and paid for by the customer. All international orders are not charged VAT or overseas taxes.
We want your online shopping experience to be as smooth, simple and possible, so our shipping methods and policies have been designed to get your order to you both quickly and efficiently.
- Shipping is calculated at checkout.
- ** excludes Middle East Countries, enquire via email.
- All standard domestic and international orders are shipped via a secure door to door trackable direct courier.Please email email@example.com, if you would like to see tracking progress of your parcel.
- We dispatch orders next business day. Occasionally, due to situations beyond our control the timing of arrival to you may take longer. Orders placed over the weekend and/or public holidays, will be processed the next business day.
- If you require your item sooner that the usual delivery window, please email us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist to have it express delivered. Express shipping will incur an additional fee confirmed to you via email.
- Oversized orders over 5kg – If the item is oversized and requires special size packaging, then an oversized postage cost of $20 will be charged in addition to the delivery shipping.
- Some ‘waitlisted’ pieces can be re-ordered. However note, as they are hand-crafted in Greece, please allow an extra 2-3 weeks for these items.
- Please ensure your correct address is provided. Otherwise, your parcel will be auto-returned directly to Greek Style Council. Unfortunately the initial shipping fee unfortunately cannot be refunded. The additional shipping fee to resend the order will require payment once more before re-dispatch.
- You have the choice to allow signature required on delivery – or – allowance to leave at premises. Please note, if you allow to leave on premises, the responsibility falls on you. Any person who accepts the goods on your behalf constitutes evidence of delivery fulfillment.
- If you have any further questions about our shipping times, or would like to enquire about your order, please contact us email@example.com
- We are unable to send to post office boxes.
We are confident you will love your hand-crafted item made in Greece. However, if you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return your order within 7 business days from the date you received the order, provided the merchandise is in its original condition.
To notify us of the item you wish to return, at first instance please email the order confirmation number of your order to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please email the words in the subject line : Return: [insert your order number]
- After we have received your email, we will email you to confirm your return.
- All returns must be shipped to Greek Style Council within 7 business days of the date of receiving our email authorizing the return. We will not accept a return which exceeds (and inclusive of the) 7 business days.
- We aim to process returns as soon as we receive them. Please allow up to 7 business days to process your return/refund. During busy times it may take a couple more days. Please allow a further 5 days for the actual refund to appear into your account, depending on your bank.
- The refund will be in the same form of payment that you originally made.
- For hygiene reasons, we don’t accept returns for Swimwear and Earrings.
- If upon receipt we deem that the returned merchandise is not in its original condition, missing tags or parts, is marked, damaged, washed, make-up stains or generally mishandled, unfortunately the item will be sent back to the purchaser. No credit will be issued and the purchaser will be charged on the final return delivery costs.
- Customers are responsible for organizing the shipment of returns including the cost to send the returned item back to us. Please make sure goods are securely packaged to avoid damage in transit.
- We recommend posting your return through registered post to ensure item is not lost upon return to us.
- In case the reason for returning a product is due to a company’s error, we undertake the shipment cost of return and we’ll deliver the order again at the shipping address you have specified – courier return cost at Greek Style Council’s expense.
- We reserve the right to refuse refund services to anyone who makes excessive returns.
- Returns do not apply to items purchased on sale or with a discount code.
- All returns will accepted subject to meeting the above conditions. Thank you.
Each exchange is subject to item availability. Please email us (email@example.com) detailing why you need to exchange. To avoid incurring unnecessary expense and time, we kindly ask that you carefully consider your items before purchasing, as the shipping of the goods back to us will be paid by you. To ensure you don’t have an unsatisfactory size or fit, please carefully check size charts to ensure closest fit. For your own convenience, it is recommended to carefully check your final order.
- No exchange on Swimwear and Earrings.
- If for any reason an item you prefer is not in stock, we will inform you and a refund will be credited to the original method of payment 7-10 days after we receive the goods back.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for our return address
The Greek Style Council Team